The good news:
This recipe is way less complicated than it sounds, but is definitely as impressive.
Wow your taste buds and your guests with this refreshing, satisfying beverage.
- Brew and let cool Organic Breakfast at Tiffany's or any mild black tea
- Two sugar cubes per glass
- Create and freeze ice cubes made with lemonade
- 1oz vodka per glass (optional)
- .5oz per glass of lemon juice
- Muddle sugar cubes in glass
- Put ice cubes in glass
- Pour tea over ice
- Stir in lemon juice
Enjoy a new layer of flavour with each and every sip as the ice cubes slowly release additional lemon flavour. (Beats having a beverage diluted with water!)
Did you get a chance to try this recipe? Show us on instagram or twitter using hashtag #icetease for your chance to win a tin of Organic Breakfast at Tiffany's tea!