7 Reasons to Drink Tea:
1. Tea contains high levels of antioxidants, which aid in cell regeneration and some studies indicate they may prevent cancer.
2. Tea speeds up your metabolism, particularly green tea. This is an added bonus to the fact it contains no calories.
3. Tea can calm you down when you’re nervous. A nice, hot mug of tea at the end of a long, stressful day can do wonders for your state of mind
4. Your skin will look better. Studies indicate that the antioxidants in tea may help to keep acne at bay.
5. Tea helps boost your immune system. If you are looking to get sick less often, tea is the beverage for you.
6. Tea can help you sleep at night. Insomniacs should try rooibos at night before they go to bed.
7. The tannins in fluoride and tea help fight tooth decay. Drink more tea, end up with a better smile!